Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Taaj Malik Michaels Jackson advocate/Researcher





There is a wonderful woman that I really must tell you all about. We met some years back, during a very solemn time in both of our lives. She was one of the voices in the justice for Michael movement. Michael Jackson is the Michael I’m speaking of and Taaj Malik is the voice that demanded justice for him. Early on I was going through a great deal of mourning, I still am but my friendship with Taaj has helped that a great deal. I was what I call a private citizen, I didn’t belong to any group or club or forum. I just researched Michael’s life on my own; dealt with the trauma of his life as best I could. I was approached by a woman and we became fast friend, real sweet Michael fan, very nice girl. She however was friends with lots of people in what is called the MJ Fam community. This community is devised of numerous groups who run websites and forums. Many are lone individuals who blog and voice their opinions via Twitter. The Michael Jackson Fam community is supposed to be a place of love and where fans mourning, where fans that want justice for Michael can congregate and be there for one another as shoulders to lean on. Looks are deceiving, while the concept of this place would be a haven; if only it weren’t for the wolves in sheep’s clothing. The woman that I became friends with was friends with so many in the Michael Jackson community. These were people that I did not know or have contact with, I never even as so much heard their names; except for one. Arguably and probably not; 

Taaj’s name is the most well known throughout the MJ fam community. She has thousands of followers on Twitter (at the time I did not know this, nor would it have made a difference) she has a website dedicated to the investigation of Michael’s death teammichaeljackson.con and she has various Facebook pages as well as a YouTube channel also under the name Team Michael Jackson. While I didn’t know Taaj, I heard about her, I didn’t hear about any of the wonderful aforementioned, I heard horrible things. Again, keep in mind that I was quietly mourning, I was new to this all. I came to the net looking for consoling, I suppose and I guess wondering if anyone had had the hunches or suspicions I did about Michael’s death. The thing you will learn is that no one is as they seem. There are the rare few and when you come across them hold on to them. It’s not easy being a MJ supporter in this hostile climate or dealing with his death and his murder on a daily basis. Taaj is one of those rare few. Had I not thought for myself, was open to hear her out as she was open to accept and hear me. I would have never met nor gained a wonderful true friend. In hindsight, I realize the whole approach by this woman I took as a dear friend, had a goal to poison me against Taaj. I’m sure many of you can relate. Many of you have been contacted via Twitter or private mail if your contact info was out there. Twitter replies DMs and emails riddled with Taaj hate. I was told not to ever get involved with her ever. At first I didn’t understand this so called warning as again I knew none of the people my then friend spoke of or their story. I believe in the beginning the conversations about the community and its members started out innocently enough. I’m not a gossip, we were both very interested in what happened to Michael, cried about Michael. She was someone I thought I had commonality with for in my personal life no one would understand. You will also learn that in this community there’s a whole lot of exploiting of ones emotions. I started to be fed things ya know playing on my protective nature. Taaj is dangerous she is middle eastern and she wants into the Jackson family by any means. 

Well that sent up the first red flag, not for Taaj but my “friend”. I am a woman of color as are women from the middle east to label her a terrorist pretty much was a side eye moment for me. The comment was racist and appeared rather personal. She said Taaj was dangerous but she could never tell me what Taaj did or give me an example of such danger. I then started to hear about theft. Taaj was ripping fans along with other people that was supposed to be for Michael yet obviously wasn’t. Again she would talk & talk all while trying to sell me on another voice in the community with a very different message from justice. A message that never sat well with me. One day people were on the net being really mean to Taaj, saying all types of stuff, making all types of accusations again with no proof provided whatsoever. It was just attack after attack. Taaj defended herself, she was very direct, yea she gave them a mouthful as she should have. Everyone has the God given right to defend oneself against such ugliness. But you know what else she did, that meant the world and proved real from fake Taaj became transparent. She opened her site, her FB pages and any type of fan interaction she had and it unequivocally proved her innocence. I saw this and reached out to her, she could have easily said mind your business, I don’t know you, but she didn’t. She was open to my mediation attempts. I like peace yet I also wanted to know the truth. Anyone who loves Michael wouldn’t want a “dangerous person” using his family and fans. Not that it would have been my place, yet I can’t have anyone just spouting things at me, especially hate and division. When it comes to Michael there is this protective lion or lioness that comes out of us all. And Taaj my God would be one of the most protective lionesses around. 

Maybe I wouldn’t have stepped in or even viewed the argument or attacks that Taaj was enduring. But I don’t like to hear bad things about people for no reason and I needed to know why it was being stressed to me of all people. The net isn’t the easiest place to navigate as you never know who is behind a twit handle or email. Taaj again the biggest voice of justice for Michael, she wasn’t a narcissist and she didn’t brush me off. She was very candid and explained her position. There was something very very real about her and I appreciated that. I told my “friend” Taaj seem alright she was very honest the documents she made public proves she’s No Thief I don’t see a danger. I even said the Jackson family would never deal with someone just because without checking them out, she must be ok. It’s not like she is in the entertainment business or chasing them around or even name dropping. I took the time to learn about Taaj on my own. This didn’t make my “friend” happy. She would promote her allegiance to the other community voice and she would continuously put Taaj down and tell me to stay away from her. It was tiring to hear as again no proof of accusations and she didn’t even have a personal account of Taaj having done anything to her or anyone she knows. It appears she was parroting the words of the so called other voice, no thoughts of her own. Just carrying out an agenda without question. In the community people want to belong. They get used like ponds, but when used for spreading hate, that works only cause they themselves have hate within them. I like to learn about a person for myself. Just as I want them to learn about me. Taaj and I over time, it wasn’t instant. 

We didn’t invade one another’s space every now and then we would commune. With time our contact got more frequent. She is such a genuine person. There was no need for her to lie to me or I her, we were mere strangers to one another. We didn’t talk about who she knew or what she did for justice. We didn’t, talk about what I knew or didn’t who I may or may not know. We just got to really know one another. With so many people coming at you for what you can provide, we didn’t have any of that between us. She didn’t bad mouth anyone. There were ugly blogs on the net again “warning” people about Taaj. They were sent to me or I was directed to them. I never bothered reading, I didn’t care. Taaj has even herself told me to view them, I didn’t. She had no shame nothing to hide, just wanted me to know what was out there. Even while Taaj expressed her pain over the bullying, the harrassment, do you know she still never once bad mouthed the attackers. She could have, I wasn’t going to say anything, and she has every right to vent. Taaj is just so refreshing, nothing judgemental or pretentious about her. 

She is so refreshing, I hope I am for her too :-) There were no facades. I just genuinely liked her right away, which is important to me. The more I got to know her, the more I knew what I heard were lies and on purpose lies. Taaj is there for everyone. She doesn’t like conflict or want problems, even with those that attack her, these cruel women even attacked her young child. This should let you know the type of people that exist in the community. Taaj however isn’t made that way. Taaj would be friends with the world if all on this planet would allow her. I’m so serious. She helps and loves everyone. She calls emails and checks on them to see how they are in their lives. Not just in regards to how they dealing with the loss of Michael as she does so much of that too. Keeping fans in the loop, consoling them etc. Taaj could easily keep it all to herself. She always says its bigger than herself, she doesn’t even consider herself. Justice, Michael, the Jackson Family and the Fans. Taaj never thinks of herself or what this all will cost her. It has cost her a great deal both professionally and personally. Yet this has never deterred her, a lessor woman would have been called it quits. Stories about Taaj are just that stories. It’s time people get to know the real Taaj and why I and so many love her and stand by her. Just as there are people in the community pretending to be fans of Michael but are here to bring destruction to him and his family. As they secretly work for and/or are jockeying for a position with the powers that be. Well the truth of the matter is, there are people that are doing the same to Taaj. They want to discredit her, tear down her work as she presents the unfiltered truth about what happened to Michael. The former friend admitted to me, she was jealous of Taaj and her relationship with Michaels family and her desire to be in such a position. How many attacks against Taaj do you suppose materialized as a result of such thoughts; honestly. There are so many stories just like that of my former friend, there are planned agendas as to why Taaj is being attacked. Open your hearts and your minds, it happened to Michael didn’t it. More to come.


 Her first love http://teammichaeljackson.com/

 



No comments:

Post a Comment